Sunday, December 20, 2009

Second Week of December

So this week was a little intense. Tyrone had his annual Breakfast with Santa event for the Scouts. This was followed by Kainoa's birthday party at the Happy Frog in Vallejo. I then had to return to Sacramento for a work party at my boss's house. Soo much to do and so little time. I also forgot to mention the school-wide Christmas program at school. I play the piano and the classes perform by grade level. This year's theme was "Peace, Love & Joy."

  • 6th grade - "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing"

  • 5th grade- "Feliz Navidad & We Wish You a Merry Christmas"

  • 4th grade- "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"

  • 3rd grade- "Twelve Days of Christmas"

  • 2nd grade- "Winter Wonderland"

  • 1st grade- "The 5 days of Christmas in California"

  • Kindergarten- "It's a Small World After All"

Ms. Fedro's class also did a few songs on the recorders. The show includes 525 student performers, 25 teachers, and 1 principal. The kids were amazing. I'd like to publicly thank my piano teacher, Beverly Davis, for teaching me how to play the piano. Because of her, my life has been truly blessed by music.


We also had a great work party at Bob and Kevin's house. Because I had to go to Kainoa's party, Tyrone made the potato casserole for the party. These are otherwise known as funeral potatoes. They were yummy. Anyways, I got the "ZONK " gift. Here's a picture.

Have you ever received a ZONK gift? I might add that this gift is actually a centerpiece made out of some sort of soda pop bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment